7 Things You Should Be Aware of Before Committing to Laser Hair Removal
For years, Leeza’s Lasers has been helping Toronto area residents to get rid of their body hair once and for all by offering quality laser hair removal treatments. Committing to this process, however, is a big decision and is not something to be rushed into. Here are a few of the most important things to know before deciding on the treatment:
- Hair Does Not Grow Back Darker
- Laser Hair Removal Doesn’t Hurt – It used to be that hair removal lasers would cause slight discomfort similar to the feeling of rubber bands snapping against skin. With modern technology, though, the discomfort has been minimized.
- It Takes Multiple Sessions – Generally, 6-8 sessions, set about 4-6 weeks apart, are required for the treatment to have full effect.
- Only Hair in the Anagen Stage is Treated – Hair cycles through 3 stages as it grows – the anagen, catagen, and telogen stages. The treatment is only able to remove hair in the anagen stage, which is why a few treatments are generally required to target all of the hair.
- Treatments are Personalized – At a quality laser hair removal centre, the intensity, settings, and procedure are selected based on the patient’s skin colour, hair colour, and skin sensitivity.
- Works On ALL Skin Colours and Hair Colours – This technology works on both light skin colours and tanned skin, which is what makes it unique from other laser hair removal.
- It Must Be Seen as an Investment – Treating large areas of the body with laser hair removal could be pricey. The savings (not to mention the convenience) you will enjoy by not having to spend money on waxing or other hair removal treatments in the future, however, will more than make up for the initial cost.
The highly-trained laser technicians at Leeza’s Laser keep all of the above listed facts, and many more, in mind at all times to make sure you have the safest and most comfortable hair removal experience possible. Whether you require hair removal, sun and age spot removal, or laser acne scar removal, you are in good hands at Leeza’s.