Elos Laser Hair Removal
The Magic of elōs!
Developed by IPL inventor/patent-holder Dr. Shimon Eckhouse and physicist Dr. Michael Kriendel, this revolutionary technology platform effectively overcomes the safety and procedural limitations of intense pulse light (IPL) and conventional lasers.
The advantages of elōs laser hair removal in a nutshell:
- The only system that treats ALL hair colours (including white hair, grey hair & blonde hair) and ALL skin types
- Permanent hair removal
- Very gentle on your skin
- The ability to heat up the hair follicle 4-5 times more than other lasers
- Two energies are better than one! The combined light and radio frequency energies get superior results, in part, due to lower overall optical energy output. Lower optical energy output equals:
- a higher level of safety and comfort (particularly for darker skin types).
- a more comfortable treatment
- a removal of more hair follicles in fewer treatments
elōs is the FIRST effective laser hair removal technology that works on ALL skin types- including, African, Asian, Indian, Hispanic, Caucasian, and even suntanned skin. It is also the ONLY system that effectively treats ALL HAIR COLOURS (including grey, red, and blonde hair)!
Another great advantage!
We have also invested in the SynerCool system, solely to increase your comfort during procedures. SynerCool cools large areas of the skin (at -32°C) before, during and after procedures, continuously reducing any potential discomfort.
Medical reports/ articles on elos technology:
- Combination Radiofrequency and Light Energies: Electro-Optical Synergy Technology in Esthetic Medicine
Neil S. Sadick, M.D.
Dermatologic Surgery – Read more
- Electro-Optical Synergy (elōs) in Aesthetic Medicine: Novel Technology, Multiple Applications
Neil S. Sadick, MD, FACP, FAACS – Read more
- Electro-Optical Synergy (elōs) Technology for Aesthetic Medicine: Light triggering effect on RF Selectivity
Michael Kreindel Ph.D,
Amir Waldman PhD – Read more
- Electro-Optical Synergy (elōs Technology for Aesthetic Medicine: The significance of skin temperature monitoring during skin treatment
Michael Kreindel PhD – Read more
- Selective electro-thermolysis in aesthetic medicine: A review
Neil S. Sadick, M.D.,
Yuriko Makino M.D. – Read more