With Skin resurfacing thermal energy is used to target very specific areas of the skin. This allows for precise control and a seamless blending of repaired skin with the surrounding healthy skin. In a nutshell laser skin resurfacing removes damaged skin cells allowing new, healthy ones to form in their place thereby giving your skin a tighter, more youthful appearance. Below we’re going to look at 6 benefits of undergoing skin resurfacing in Toronto at Leeza’s Laser.
State of the Art Skin Resurfacing in Toronto
If you’ve heard about skin resurfacing in Toronto and are curious as to whether it might be for you here are 6 benefits you’ll want to consider.
- Improved skin tone – Skin resurfacing will result in improved skin tone and a smoother, more appealing surface texture. The thermal energy employed during skin resurfacing acts to reduce pore size while also activating the skin’s natural rejuvenation processes that tend to go dormant over time. In the end your skin will look and feel years younger.
- Non-invasive therapy – Some invasive skin therapies can wind up doing as much long term harm as they do short term good. In addition they’ll require long recovery periods. Skin resurfacing is focused solely on addressing damaged or otherwise compromised tissue on the surface with no need for painful intrusions into the subdermal tissues.
- Fast results – With skin resurfacing in Toronto from Leeza’s Laser you’ll see immediate improvement in the overall quality of your skin. Although you may experience a bit of redness in the immediate aftermath of a treatment session it will dissipate within a few hours so the glorious results can shine through.
- No downtime – Some forms of skin therapy such as chemical peels can call for extensive downtime, bandage maintenance, lost income and a painful recovery process. With skin resurfacing however, you’ll be back out and about later that same day and back to work the following day looking and feeling the best you have in years.
- Long term collagen production – Perhaps one of the most important benefits of skin resurfacing is the stimulation of the skin’s own collagen production. It is the tendency of collagen production to wane as we age that is behind many of the skin issue we experience. The thermal energy employed in skin resurfacing acts to re-stimulate long term collagen production allowing the skin to resume the same type of healthy regeneration it engages in when we’re younger.
- Restoration of damaged skin – Until recently heavily damaged skin had been notoriously difficult to restore. Skin resurfacing however, has finally provided a way to address skin that’s been heavily damaged by sun, age spots or acne scarification. Scars from surgery or accidents are also good candidates to benefit from skin resurfacing therapy.
Make an Appointment Today
Leeza’s Laser is the premier skin resurfacing clinic in the GTA with satisfied clients from all walks of life. If you’d like to restore vibrance, tone and elasticity to your skin we’re here to help. Give us a call today on (416) 485-2737 and setup an appointment to come in and discuss this groundbreaking skin treatment.