Worried that you’ll have to live with age spots, wrinkles and sun-damaged skin for the rest of your life? Well, you don’t need to be. Today’s skin rejuvenation therapies are head and shoulders above anything that’s come before and can go a long way toward returning the vibrant, healthy glow your face enjoyed when you were younger. Whether you’re battling age, heredity or the accumulated effects of bad habits our highly trained clinicians are here to help you roll back the years.
What Skin Rejuvenation From Leeza’s Laser Can Do for You
Skin rejuvenation therapy represents the closest mankind has yet come to harnessing the proverbial fountain of youth. Advances in technology and methodology mean it can now be used to address a plethora of skin-related conditions such as:
- Wrinkles – Adopting healthy habits even later in life can help stave off the development of future wrinkles while significant wrinkle reduction can be achieved on the ones you currently have – including deep, static wrinkles not caused or affected by facial expressions – during rejuvenation therapy.
- Freckles – Both long-standing freckles and those created by exposure to the sun can be broken up during rejuvenation therapy by the targeted application of laser light. They will later drop off as a natural part of the exfoliation process or be absorbed back into the body.
- Scars – Whether caused by injury or acne our rejuvenation therapy can often completely remove scar tissue while leaving surrounding areas untouched and restoring the original smooth surface to your skin. Excellent results are routinely achieved without you having to endure any significant downtime.
- Age spots – Sun and age spot removal is a mainstay of skin rejuvenation: in just a few short, painless sessions years of accumulated spotting and discoloration can be reduced to barely noticeable levels.
- Spider Angiomas – Those tiny blood vessels radiating like red lines at the surface of the skin are called spider angiomas. These unattractive surface phenomenon are broken down during treatment and later reabsorbed by the body leaving an area of fresh, healthy looking skin in their wake.
- Cellulite – Contrary to popular belief not all cellulite occurs in the lower body. It’s actually fairly common in the lower face and neck areas as well. Skin rejuvenation therapy can address cellulite in the neck and along the jaw line, breaking it up and restoring your natural profile.
No two people are exactly alike and so, as with any form of treatment, the number and duration of your rejuvenation sessions will depend largely on the particulars of your case. That said, most of our clients report seeing marked improvement in the quality and appearance of their skin after only a few treatments.
Skin rejuvenation therapy can return years of once lost vigour and beauty to your face or any other part of the body you choose. This high tech, low impact therapy, developed through decades of research and coupled with advances in technology has opened new cosmetic vistas to anyone interested in retaining a healthy, youthful appearance.