When you’re looking for a place to get laser hair removal done, it’s easy to go for cheap deals. With more and more clinics opening up, competition is high, and many are using big discounts to tempt customers inside. These deals are often too good to be true. If you take one, you risk not only getting a sub-standard service, but experiencing health and safety issues, too. Read on to find out the true dangers of these offers.
Reasons to Avoid Cheap Laser Hair Removal Clinics
- Burns – Discounted treatments are usually provided by technicians with insufficient experience. These means they’re more likely to make mistakes, which could result in painful burns.
- Skin Discolouration – Laser treatment works by targeting hair with dark pigments and making it lighter. However, if used incorrectly, it can have the same effect on skin. This means you could end up with skin discolouration that draws even more attention to the area than hair would. Only a well-trained, experienced laser technician will know how to avoid this.
- Skin Anomalies – Before any laser treatment, your skin must be checked for anomalies such as moles, skin tags, scarring, or abnormal pigmentation. Laser hair removal professionals in downtown Toronto know how to identify these anomalies and how to decide which areas should and shouldn’t be treated. This enables them to ensure you avoid any potentially adverse effects.
- Scarring – People get hair removal treatments because they want to achieve smooth, hair-free, perfect skin. However, if you get a cheap treatment, you could end up ruining your skin forever.
- Poor Customer Service – For many clinics, using cheap deals is a way to fill bookings quickly when they wouldn’t be able to do so otherwise. This is often because the low quality of their service means that they don’t get repeat bookings or customer recommendations.
- Extra Treatments – When you’re going through laser hair removal in downtown Toronto, you want to make sure you get the results you need in as few treatments as possible. However, if you go to a cheap clinic, you may have to do a lot more. This could be due to the low quality of the treatment and equipment, or simply a scam. Some of these clinics try to entice you in with a discount on a round of treatments, only to upsell by convincing you to buy more once you’ve already paid. You’ll be better off going to a clinic you can trust and paying for good quality treatments from an expert technician the first time around.
Get Quality Laser Hair Removal from the Experts in Downtown Toronto
Leeza Laser is a laser hair removal clinic you can trust. We use elōs treatment, which is proven to work effectively with hair and skin of all colours. We pride ourselves in offering a service that’s as gentle and pain-free as possible, while still providing the best results on the market. To try it for yourself, contact us today and make your first appointment.